SEANERGY and TRANSIT projects have established a new synergy that aims provide sustainable training and re-skilling programmes for current and future generations on a multidisciplinary approach in renewable energy.
Launched in October 2022, as part of the Horizon Europe Programme (project number 101075747), the TRANSIT project (TRANSITion to sustainable future through training and education) seeks to enable the societal changes that will encompass the high ambitions of deployment and transformation of the energy sector in the following decades through the design and delivering of an overall educational, retraining and social engagement programme covering different sectoral strategies and stakeholders.
Preparing people for new careers, re-skilling and upskilling measures will be vital for extending the employment benefits of the transition along the value chain and in the wider economy to EU citizens.
The successful completion of this process is divided in 6 main addresses:
- Sustainability, circularity and externalities
- Human capital in renewable energy and low carbon technologies
- Knowledge gaps and innovative educational resources
- Workforce training, upskilling and reskilling
- Revamping courses and employment competencies
- Society engagement, behaviours and gender disparities
The SEANERGY and TRANSIT projects’ joint efforts promising a clean energy future worldwide!
Learn more about the TRANSIT project by visit the project’s website and following their social media channels:
Download the Transit projects’ fact sheet.